Posts Tagged Boardwalk Audi
In a world where everything looks exactly the same, the distinct new Audi Q5 stands out. With its unmistakable profile and unique LED lights, the new Q5 is anything but your typical, beige SUV. The song, “They All Look the Same,” is by the up-and-coming band LRM.
Emotions, power, pace – at the 80th race in Le Mans Audi was victorious with two vehicle concepts.
Learn how adjust your clock on the Audi A3, R8 and TT.
Learn how Adjust Your Clock on the Audi A4, A5, S4, S5 with out Navigation
About Boardwalk Audi
Boardwalk Audi was established in 2000 when Boardwalk Auto Group acquired Central Audi of Richardson, Texas. Since then, Boardwalk Audi has grown into one of the most dynamic dealerships in the nation for the pioneering German manufacturer.
Boardwalk is proud to be a part of this performance legacy. It’s spacious Plano facility consistently ranks among the top five Audi dealers in the U.S. Southern region by sales volume. With its distinctive 42,000 square foot dealership–the largest in the Audi USA dealer portfolio–Boardwalk is committed to interlacing Audi’s unparalleled engineering prowess with top-flight service performance.
At Boardwalk Audi, it’s not just about buying a car. It’s about finding the right car for YOU. That means, we take the time to get to know you…your aesthetic preferences, your hobbies, and your driving habits.
This is true regardless of whether you decide to lease or buy a new Audi. For, whether you’re “together” two years or 20, Boardwalk Audi wants to make sure you never regret your decision.
To learn more about Boardwalk Audi, please feel free to contact us online or by phone. Otherwise, visit us in person at 5930 West Plano Pkwy Plano, Texas. We hope to have the pleasure of meeting you soon.
We’re very happy to let you know that our Boardwalk Audi Mobile App is now available in the iTunes, Android and Blackberry App Store! Please use the QR Codes, or follow the links below to download the app (note: you don’t need iTunes installed to visit the first link). Please download and rate the app.
Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Full Vehicle Inventory integration. Browse or search our entire inventory without ever seeing a slow mobile website. Save the ones you like as favorites. Flip your device sideways while looking at a car to see all the images in cover flow mode!
- Check out the “Postboard” for new messages, coupons and specials straight from us to your device! You can even reply to these messages directly.
- Keep track of all your own personal vehicles in “My Garage”. Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in “My Garage”, see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed when finished!
- The “Toolkit” contains super useful tools for you to use every day: Call Roadside Assistance | One-touch Service Scheduling | Find local gas prices | Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer | Flashlight (includes the flash on the iPhone 4!)
- Our Twitter feed and Facebook wall is parsed right into the app making it super easy to check out what we’re talking about.
- Twitter and Facebook integration allows you to retweet and post anything to your own Twitter feed or Facebook wall!
- Manufacturer news helps you keep up-to-date with all the news and happenings in the Audi world!
- Don’t forget that all the features of the first version are still there…call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc…